1. How did you get involved in climbing?
Some friends took my family outdoor climbing when I was 11 years old and after that I started coming to The Edge regularly.
2. What is your favourite thing about climbing?
My favorite thing about climbing is the feeling when you finish a hard climb you have been working on for a while.
3. How often do you climb?
I climb 5-6 days a week and train a total of 11 times a week.
4. What is the highest grade you've climbed outdoors?
My hardest outdoor boulder is Full Metal Jacket V8 and my hardest lead climb outdoors is Trix Roughly 26.
5. What is your favourite outdoor climb?
My favorite outdoor climb is Madge MacDonald, a fun 25 at Centennial Glen in the blue mountains.
6. What are your 2019 climbing goals?
My goals for 2019 are to win combined lead speed and boulder nationals and make semi finals at the world youth championships in Italy.